Well, it's been awhile since my last post, and I know there are a few of you who have been crying yourselves to sleep every night during the two and a half months since my last post. I feel sad about the many, many tears that have been shed and all the sleep that has been lost because of my laziness. I also feel kind of sad that I missed out on some prime blogging material (what's-her-name-psycho-diaper-astronaut-lady comes to mind). Anyway, here are a few of the reasons why my blog has taken the back seat lately:
1. I didn't have time. I was shampooing my hair.
2. I couldn't be distracted from sitting around waiting for baseball season to start.
3. Why blog when you can look for free stuff on Craig's List?
4. I was ever so distraught over the passing of Anna Nicole Smith.
5. My wife had me chained to a workbench in her bracelet-making sweatshop.
6. I was looking for a house.
7. Would you waste your precious American Idol time on blogging?
8. Three words: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
9. I was too busy planning witty passive-aggressive things to say to TCU fans after the BYU basketball team beat TCU three times this season.
10. I heard from a friend that the Internet (The internet? Is that thing still around?) finally went out of business, so I thought my blog was gone. I guess I should have checked.
Anyway, I'll post more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well FINALLY! I was thinking you got abducted by aliens.
i Thought the same thing...or maybe abducted by tcu fans after you offended them with your witty comments. But I am glad you are back and look forward to future blogging extravaganzas!
Nice use of the internet joke.
11. Stetson quit making hats.
Your hair looks really nice though.
Hey, Slacker, how 'bout a new post? :)
Post a Comment