A careful examination of stuff. And Stuff.
I think the video speaks for itself
okay, thats so cool, that you guys sat there and videoed it! and I love that I can hear your little snickers in the back ground. but way to be prepared with your documenting tools.
way to hold back your laughing mike.
I am thoroughly impressed. With two things:Stellar digital videotaping skillsAnd the smart parent who hurried his little child along away from the weirdness
my favorite is when the lady walks through the middle of the screen. tee hee!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
okay, thats so cool, that you guys sat there and videoed it! and I love that I can hear your little snickers in the back ground. but way to be prepared with your documenting tools.
way to hold back your laughing mike.
I am thoroughly impressed. With two things:
Stellar digital videotaping skills
And the smart parent who hurried his little child along away from the weirdness
my favorite is when the lady walks through the middle of the screen. tee hee!!
Post a Comment